Destined to become the heart and soul of San Diego, the Hard Rock Hotel is strategically located across the street from the San Diego Convention Center, one block from PETCO Park and at the entrance of the hip historic Gaslamp Quarter. This hotel offers contemporary studio rooms with King or Queen/Queen beds. Or if you find yourself needing more space, look no further than the Hard Rock Suites. Three connecting spaces - bedroom, bathroom and living room - these suites create a significant sense of openness, allowing guests to decide when it's time for plugging in or chilling out. At the center of it all on the city's most coveted location, you'll find the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego...
- Check-In: 12:00 PM
- Check-Out: 4:00 PM
- Early Departure Fee: One Night's Rate + tax
- Cancellation Deadline: July 31, 2009
- Distance to Airport: 4 miles
- Parking: Self N/A; Valet $30 (subject to change)
- Restaurants: Nobu San Diego; Maryjane's Coffee Shop & Restaurant; Pinkberry
- Bars & Lounges: Sweetwater Saloon; Moonstone Lounge
- Room Service: 24-hours
- Business Center: 24-hours
- Fitness Facilities
- Rooftop Pool Deck with Lounge & Private Cabana Rentals
- Full-Service 'Rock Spa'